Hello world!


Hello! My name is Holly and I am a teacher on call who started the Diploma in Teacher Librarianship at the University of British Columbia in January 2016. I am lucky enough to teach in school libraries in Vancouver elementary schools fairly often and the library is definitely my happy place (the gym, not so much!). I plan to use this blog as a record of my studies at UBC and I look forward to connecting with others who are also interested in children's literature and librarianship.

Comments

  1. Nice to see your new blog---and love the topic. Good luck, Hol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brainstorming - Future Vision Project Post #1 Design Considerations

Pronouncing Authors' Names aka How do you say Scieszka?

Libraries around the world - Inquiry Blog Post #4