My Audience - Future Vision Project Post #2 Learner Considerations
Creative Commons licensed image courtesy of Free-Photos on Pixabay, *my actual audience for this project may not be as large as the audience in this photo I have decided to create a brief screencast giving basic tips on how to use Destiny Discover to search our school's catalogue as my future vision project for LIBE 477. Now that I have settled on a project, I have started to consider a few specifics in relation to the final product. Who is my audience? I feel that my project is suited to a broad range of audience members. I would like students of all ages at my elementary school to view the video and I think it will also be useful for their teachers. I have been in touch with a colleague who is a TL at a different school in the district who would like to view my screencast as she wasn't able to attend the Destiny Discover training session. Tweet from @kambctl, VSB Curriculum and Assessment Mentor and Teacher Librarian After tweeting my intention to create a Dest...

Nice to see your new blog---and love the topic. Good luck, Hol!
ReplyDelete